Ffr the inscription, my name is spelled:E. GRAHAMA
and don't forget to save some cash for the winner.Bracelets and lighters are fine and all but... ;)
This is great E, maybe you'll do a better job of keeping us up to date in points than those lazy bastards on the council.D
Thanks D,I'm just a humble helper to the Glorious Council. I Bask in the magnificence of their councilyness.lazy bastards.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ffr the inscription, my name is spelled:
E. GRAHAMA
and don't forget to save some cash for the winner.Bracelets and lighters are fine and all but... ;)
This is great E, maybe you'll do a better job of keeping us up to date in points than those lazy bastards on the council.
D
Thanks D,
I'm just a humble helper to the Glorious Council. I Bask in the magnificence of their councilyness.
lazy bastards.
Post a Comment