5.23.2009

May Rocket Saturday the 30th (6pm)

The

R
o
c
k
e
t
m
a
n


Saturday May 30th at 6 pm
$15 - Buy-In
$2 - Optional Add-On

Enjoyable vinyl records (Including Best of Jim Croce)
World famous Rocket Beans and plenty of cold pop!

1. Travis V
2. Bryce D
3. Erik C
4. Ian C
5. Erik G
6. Adam C
7. Rich R
8. Dan S
9. Chad A
10. Chuck Y
11. Michael B
12. Nate Z
13. Brian B
14. Rick S
15. Robert M
16. Josh W
17. Luke S
18. Matt F

9 comments:

Grahama said...

Fulled it up!
Folks musta heard that Josh won last month and figure that anyone can do it.

Grahama said...

go lakers

T-Vice said...

I hope the Lakers get crushed.

Grahama said...

Crushed? As in a huge group hug after securing a spot in the finals? That would be awesome, I hope they get crushed too! ;)

Grahama said...

Ooooh, that was an Awesome crushing! Thanks for the positive thoughts!

T-Vice said...

I hate the Lakers... especially Lamar and Ariza. I hope they get cuddled in the finals.

Grahama said...

dang, you still mad at Ariza for that weak flagrant foul on rudy? That's not even a foul in the playoffs!

Grahama said...

Rocket Day! Woot Woot!

Grahama said...

Erik C. is playin in his loin cloth tonight.
Just a warning.