8.01.2010

July Rocket Results

Josh S. takes his first Rocket ever Mike B. adds a personal best 2nd place and the Man of the Night, Adam C. takes third place on his way to the home of the Rock and Roll Hall of fame.
Congratulations sirs!

Final Order:
1 Josh S.
2 Mike B.
3 Adam C.
4 Erik G.
5 Ian C.
6 Devin R.
7 John H
8 Matt W
9 Matt F

I'll get points updated in a week or so. If you need to know sooner, do the math, it's all available on this here website.
Thank you all for playing and making it a fun night!

Update:
Alright, I couldn't help myself. here's the completely un-official top 20 new points standings:
It's getting pretty tight at the top! Places 9-13 are separated by 10 points! 2nd and 17th are only 350 apart! Makes those Head Hunting and High Hand points look a bit more valuable don't it!

1 comment:

Jowest said...

neeto. apparently I have 800 and 1/16th" worth of points.