Nice work Mike B!
I'll write something more interesting later.
Whiney commenters suck my creativity.
(yeah, I know it's you;)
9. Jason C
8. Erik G
7. Keith H
6. Jason S
5. Bryce D
4. Matt F
3. Josh W
2. Travis V
1. Mike B
HH: Matt F
Head H: Josh W
8. Erik G
7. Keith H
6. Jason S
5. Bryce D
4. Matt F
3. Josh W
2. Travis V
1. Mike B
HH: Matt F
Head H: Josh W
7 comments:
If it was me I would claim it. Just do your job, secretary.
Gonna be like that now is it?
Gee. I sure hope we don't accidentally schedule the Grand Rocketeer on that day you couldn't make it.
That would be terrible.
No disrespect intended. Just trying to be funny. I was proud of my win and wanted to see it valiadated. I know I am lame and whiney.
I'm just playin with you Mike. Totally stoked for your win. All my threats are idle ;). Now can I get some dang points so I can even GET to the Grand Rocketeer?!?!
Good work sir!
I know, I just don't want to be a doushe. Thanks, you will make it, one good night and your in
You are automatically a douche if you can't spell douche.
F o!
Post a Comment