5.04.2011

First to 1K

So, since I was unable to attend, I don't really care about what happened, but still feel the responsibility to lay the blame for letting Trav. break the 1,000 point barrier on the18 other "players" who just let him do it.
DON'T YOU PEOPLE SEE?!?!
IF WE LET HIM THREE-PEAT THE POINTS CHAMP HE WILL NEVER EVER SHUT UP ABOUT IT.
EVER!

I  propose a side bounty be placed on his head for the remaining Rockets this year.
HE MUST BE STOPPED!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm getting jipped out of my head hunter points!?! I even took out T.Vice and these are the thanks I get?

Grahama said...

Sorry Bro! That was my fault, Both Trav and Erik got me the stats, i just missed that in my spreadsheet. The correction will be reflected in the next points update.
Thanks for checking! Sometimes it feels like i'm doing card tricks for dogs here!