I have the great fortune of bald balls. No wax required. But if you are in to the "waxing" more than the waxed result....I will still bring mine. PS I am sorry for the onslaught of poker terror I will reign down on the smelly pile of rotten poker fish that is the rocket. I hope you choke on pubes. Josh
That's messed up. The guy attends 1 month, takes all our money, never shows up again, still claims the title of Red Rocket Councilor and now skates in on 4 technicalities!?!? I think we should dock points from anyone who frivolously squandered their rights to play at the Grand Rocketeer. Or maybe just shave their nether-reigions. Although, maybe that's the reason they aren't attending?
lets just talk my bro into playing and bumping roth out again. I don't know why it matters. Roth won't show which means it will be 11 people instead of 12. oh well.
Next season at The Rocket: "In an apparent attempt to increase participation the council has nearly unanimously (Mike R. couldn't be reached for his vote) voted to institute "Lil' Rocketeer Academy", A daycare/Texas Hold 'um training program aimed at kids 2-14 to run concurrently with Red Rocket sessions. For applications and entrace requirements, please contact a Council Member (except Mike R."
10 comments:
I hope you guys bring your A-game, and your bikini-wax: for the swimsuit competition.
-Safari
I have the great fortune of bald balls. No wax required. But if you are in to the "waxing" more than the waxed result....I will still bring mine.
PS I am sorry for the onslaught of poker terror I will reign down on the smelly pile of rotten poker fish that is the rocket.
I hope you choke on pubes.
Josh
I got my roller skates, My Lakers Headband and the rest is up to your imagination!
My imgagination isn't small enough, Erik.
-Safari
And I can't spell for crap.
-Safari
True on both accounts my fine furry friend!
Mike Roth made it in... can you believe it?
That's messed up. The guy attends 1 month, takes all our money, never shows up again, still claims the title of Red Rocket Councilor and now skates in on 4 technicalities!?!?
I think we should dock points from anyone who frivolously squandered their rights to play at the Grand Rocketeer. Or maybe just shave their nether-reigions. Although, maybe that's the reason they aren't attending?
lets just talk my bro into playing and bumping roth out again. I don't know why it matters. Roth won't show which means it will be 11 people instead of 12. oh well.
Next season at The Rocket:
"In an apparent attempt to increase participation the council has nearly unanimously (Mike R. couldn't be reached for his vote) voted to institute "Lil' Rocketeer Academy", A daycare/Texas Hold 'um training program aimed at kids 2-14 to run concurrently with Red Rocket sessions. For applications and entrace requirements, please contact a Council Member (except Mike R."
Post a Comment