1.05.2009

December Rocket Replies

As of 1/6/2009 11:45am
1. Travis V.
2. Bryce D.
3. Ian C.
4. Erik G.
5. Matt W.
6. Dan S.
7. Robert M.
8. Seth J.
9. Adam C.
10. Josh W.
11. Chad A.
12. Luke C.
13. John H.
14. John T.
15. Josh L.
Honorary Spot Holder: Mike R.

13 comments:

T-Vice said...

Any predictions on who will take down the December Rocket? My money is on Dan Son losing again.

Grahama said...

I'll bet whoever wins will have all the chips at the end.

Grahama said...

Should I add Mike R. on here so he can be on the list but not at the rocket as usual?

T-Vice said...

That sounds about right!

T-Vice said...

I have a slogan: Dominate in 08. Any recommendations for 09?

Anonymous said...

Coke and lime in 09?
-Safari

Grahama said...

How about:
"Maybe Trav will schedule the Grand Rocketeer in '09".

Jowest said...

how about "I should just hand josh my buyin's at the start of each tournament and go inside and do the dishes like my wife said that way I won't be embarrassed by Josh's mad poker skillz and can still save face with the boys....on '09"

-westerburg

Grahama said...

Now THAT is some sweet trash talkin! TAKE IT!

Is "westerberg" the bastard lovechild of Josh and Erik C.?

Anonymous said...

It's only a bastard love child because of freaking Prop. 8!

It's a child because of a complety differant proposition.

-Safari

Grahama said...

The sad thing is that no one knows who the father is.

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't it be which one the father is?

-Safari

Grahama said...

It should be, but that's the sad part.